Slicers act as visual filters, allowing you to filter and visualise your data as either in a table or as a chart. You can easily create Slicers in Excel.
- First enter your data into Excel and put it into a table with headers.
2. Highlight your data in the table, click the design tab and then click insert Slicer.
3. Select the Slicer that you want to add and click OK.
4. The Slicer can then be used to filter your data.
5. If you add a chart you can also use the Slicer to filter the data in that.
Find out more about the services that Bespoke Excel provide, get in touch with our team of expert data security consultants today on 0161 883 2655.